dilluns, 1 de febrer del 2016

Chapter 9: Birthdays

As I am in a new city, I haven’t had many opportunities to socialize. Also I had a difficult week when a friend who was coming to live here was deported without even entering the country. I had a difficult conversation with my roommates readjusting the living situation in which and continued to stress about the Erasmus and the absence of work. It was not a great week preceding my birthday. But Tuesday came on I had class all day, in the afternoon one of the directors with whom I worked in November-December invited me to her house where she had organized a mini party with two actors from the same show. So a night I thought was going to  be sad and boring ended up being fun, we played guitar, we drank wine, ate popcorn and cake, we laughed and talked nonsense. I ended up going home around two in the morning happy to know that I did have friends =)

The rest of the week I finished the papers that were still pending for this week about my practice and, what I wanted to do in Strasbourg and for my second year. I had to finish before Friday because two friends came over to spend the weekend. We spent all day going up and down and now I have seen the city twice but luckily this time we had a sunny day. We also re-celebrated my birthday because you can never celebrate enough.

This week we have to finish the papers and some classes but I’m starting to get ready because we leave for Italy the following weekend. One of the interviews went well enough and I got offered a position that might start February 11th.


Apa I leave you with some pictures of London not very typical.





0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada